wK-90™ A high quality 4 in 1 Oil
Formulation complies to MOD and NATO specifications
- Displaces Water
Used in hundreds of applications across many industries
WK-90™ - Product Selector
|Product||Description||Substrate||Application||Corrosion Inhibitor||Temp Range||pH|
|WK-90™||4 in 1 Oil||Multi Metals||Hand spray|
- WK-90™ is a general purpose high quality four in one oil, Penetrates, Lubricates, Protects and Displaces Water.
- WK-90™ formula complies and is manufactured to meet MOD and NATO specifications.
- WK-90™ when used as a metal guard is easy to apply and fast drying, leaving components covered in a thin (2 micron) transparent lubricating film, giving up to two years protection under normal storage conditions.
- WK-90™ is applied by either spraying or immession.
- WK-90™ is used to guard and protect ferrous, non-ferrous and alloy components, equipment and machinery, during manufacture, packaging, storage, transportation and export.
- WK-90™ has no known adverse effect on paints, plastics, rubbers and other non-metallic substrates.
- WK-90™generally requires no removal as the thin protecting film is compatible with most lubricants, meaning components can be put directly into service.
Packaging and Container Sizes
WK-90™ is supplied in 25Litre containers for dispensing into solvent resistant trigger sprays.
Shipping and Delivery
WK-90™ is despatched between 5-7 working days upon receipt of a valid purchase order (for account holders) or after payment is received (for non account holders).
We ship to all parts of the UK, and export to Europe and the Rest of the World
WK-90™ complies to all the latest REACH and COSHH regulations and manufactured to ISO 9001 management systems in the formulation and blending of cleaning, and surface preparation chemicals.
The formula complies and is manufactured to meet MOD and NATO specifications.
+44 (0)1623 634808
+44 (0)7973 790096
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry: